In 2018, there will be a change in the number of Alderpersons representing the City of Sheboygan. Per Ordinance, the Common Council will go from 16 Alderpersons to 10 Alderpersons as of the April 2018 Spring Election.
To view a map County Supervisor Districts in the City of Sheboygan, please click here.
HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK?
- There are currently 10 County Board Supervisors that represent their 10 Districts in the City of Sheboygan
- There will be 10 Alderpersons that represent the same 10 Districts in the City of Sheboygan
- The Ward you currently live in will remain the same
- The Polling Place you currently vote in will remain the same
- Below is a chart of the new District numbers, the Wards in which those Districts represent, and the current Alderperson(s) who CURRENTLY reside in the new Districts:
|District||Wards||Alderperson(s) who CURRENTLY reside in these Districts|
|1||1, 5, 6||Ronald Rindfleisch|
|2||2, 3, 12||Todd Wolf
|3||11, 13||Andy Ross
Mary Lynne Donohue
|4||4, 7, 10||Roman Draughon
|5||8, 9, 16, 17||Markus Savaglio
|6||18, 19||Henry Nelson|
|7||14, 15, 21||Bryan Bitters|
|8||20, 24||Ryan Sorenson|
|9||22, 25||No current Alderperson|
|10||23, 26||Jim Bohren
- Depending on how many people take out papers to run for office of Alderperson in their District for the 2018-2019 Council year, we may have a Primary Election on February 20, 2018 (if there are more than 2 people running in any one District) and then the Spring Election will be held on April 3, 2018 to fill the 10 spots for Alderpersons in the 10 Districts – one in each District.
- There will be a map available on the City of Sheboygan’s website at http://www.sheboyganwi.gov/
- Any questions, please feel free to contact the City Clerk’s Office at 920-459-3361, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
SUSAN RICHARDS, CITY CLERK
City of Shebogyan
828 Center Ave., Suite 100
Sheboygan, WI 53081