VOTING DISTRICTS/POLLING LOCATIONS
►View the map of voting districts and polling locations
►View the list of Alderpersons
- Spring Primary: February 20, 2018
- Spring Election: April 3, 2018
- Partisan Primary: August 14, 2018
- Fall General Election: November 6, 2018
►To request an absentee ballot by mail: go to myvote.wi.gov, select “Vote Absentee”, and follow the prompts.
PHOTO ID IS NOW REQUIRED TO VOTE
The following are acceptable for voting purposes, and can be unexpired or expired after the date of the most recent general election (currently, the November 8, 2016 election):
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license, even if driving privileges are revoked or suspended
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card
- Military ID card issued by a U.S. uniformed service
- A U.S. passport
These photo IDs are also acceptable for voting purposes, but must be unexpired:
- A certificate of naturalization that was issued not earlier than two years before the date of an election at which it is presented
- A driving receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)
- An identification card receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT (valid for 45 days)
- A photo identification card issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college that contains date of issuance, signature of student, and an expiration date no later than two years after date of issuance. Also, the university or college ID must be accompanied by a separate document that proves enrollment.
- A citation or notice of intent to revoke or suspend a Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license that is dated within 60 days of the date of the election.
These photo IDs are also acceptable for voting purposes whether they are expired or unexpired:
- An identification card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe in Wisconsin.
To review voter photo ID requirements go to elections.wi.gov for reference material for photo ID materials and other voter information.
REGISTRATION STATUS/FINDING YOUR POLL LOCATION:
To Access “My Vote Wisconsin” go to myvote.wi.gov
- Select “Search by Name” at the top right of screen
- Enter your first name, last name, and birth date
- Click on the “Search” button
- When you click, you should see your Voter status and name and address
- Your current voter registration information will appear
- You may change your registration by selecting “Update Name” or Update Address”
- If your name doesn’t appear, select “Register to Vote”