Items Accepted at the Resident Drop Off Site
• Grass clippings, leaves, branches & brush and garden waste
• Waste or used motor oil (no containers over 5 gallons)
• Scrap metal, non-freon appliances, and automobile batteries
Items NOT Accepted at the Resident Drop Off Site.
These items must be taken to private outlets
• Plaster, drywall (sheet rock), shingles or roofing materials
• Brick or stone, concrete, gravel, tires or porcelain
• commercial garbage or hazardous waste
Help yourself to free wood chips!
Materials brought to the drop-off site may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of the site attendant.
Please keep children in vehicle while dropping items off.
Items too large for residential pick-up, couches and freon (CFC) appliances, will have to be disposed of at private disposal outlets or private recycling centers.