The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide products and services that are effective and efficient in meeting the electronic computing requirements for the City of Sheboygan and affiliated organizations in a manner that is timely and cost effective.
As a customer service based and quality focused organization, the Information Technology Department envisions providing a vibrant infrastructure and software application tool sets that are scalable both vertically and horizontally in order to support the future goals and strategic directions of the City of Sheboygan in the following manner.
• Providing project management services
• Utilizing a virtual computing environment for faster deployment
• Consolidating technologies
• Establishing common standards
• Establishing life-cycle management
• Being excellent financial stewards of resources
Network Specialist – Jeff Krueger
920-459-3370 ext. 2 | Email
PC Technician – JoAnn Decker
Systems Analyst – Bob Bluske
920-459-3370 ext. 4 | Email
Systems Analyst – June Payne
920-459-3370 ext. 5 | Email