The Sheboygan Business Center is a beautifully landscaped, environmentally sound business park with paved streets including curbs and gutter, and decorative lighting throughout.
Commission on Sales:
The City of Sheboygan will pay a commission, up to 6% of the sale price of the subject property, to an eligible real estate broker licensed to conduct business within the State of Wisconsin for successfully securing a client buyer of available vacant land in the Sheboygan Business Center subject to conditions.
Preserving nature’s character are four ponds and two wooded lots that are an integral part of the park’s design. The quality of your product and business reputation will be underscored by the high quality features of this business center.
The Sheboygan Business Center is fully improved with connections for electricity, gas and water immediately available. Businesses benefit from some of the lowest water rates available in the United States because of the park’s close proximity to Lake Michigan.
Rates below the national average for electricity, supplied by Alliant Utilities, and gas, supplied by Wisconsin Public Service is easily accessed.
Located adjacent to Interstate Highway 43, the Sheboygan Business Center is easily accessed.
Protective Covenants *
These covenants serve to strengthen the developing environment of the Sheboygan Business Center and help to ensure an optimal setting for business and industry.
- The City will retain ownership and provide maintenance of all retention ponds developed as part of the drainage system for the entire Business Center.
- Individual property owners are responsible for adequate maintenance on the premises, including trimming and fertilization of ground cover, shrubbery, trees, and the replacement of landscaping where necessary.
- The Business Center is zoned SI (Suburban Industrial).
- No part or potion of any building may be erected, constructed, or extended nearer than fifty (50) feet to the front lot line of any parcel.
- All driveways, parking lots, and truck loading areas shall be surfaced with hot-mixed asphalt, concrete, or portland cement concrete.
- All landscaping, drives, and walks shall be completed within one (1) year of the completion of construction of principal building.
- A maximum of three exterior wall-facing materials is permitted in the design of any building.
- Open outdoor storage of materials, products, or equipment is prohibited without written permission from the City Plan Commission. Permission may be granted upon review of a plan for storage areas on a site.
- One corporate identity sign may be placed on each building façade in addition to one ground mounted sign.
- All utility lines within the property must be installed underground in easements provided. No overhead electric power, telephone, or cable service will be permitted.
- Re-subdivision of lots the Business Center is not permitted.
Selling Policies *
- Minimum lot size: A firm must buy a lot that is at least five (5) times that of its planned building, but in no case less than two (2) acres.
- Maximum lot size: A firm cannot purchase a lot that is more than ten (10) times the size of the planned building.
- The price per acre is $22,000 and includes all public improvements such as public water; storm and sanitary sewers; street grade, gravel, and pavement; gas, electric, and telephone service; and street lights and street trees.
* These terms may be subject to change.